Restock Chauvet LED PAR 64 Tri LED Par Can
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 3- or 7-channel DMX par can with 18 LEDs that color mix within each diode so that the colors projected are smoother and more vivid.
Chauvet's LED PAR 64 TRI is a PAR can that features 18, 3-watt, tri-colored LED lights that allow color mixing in each diode in order to produce a more vibrant and even color without producing multicolored shadows. The Chauvet LED PAR 64 TRI has built-in automated and built-in sound-activated programs that operate in master/slave or DMX modes with either 3 or 7 DMX channels. This PAR can also features a pulse effect with adjustable speed, an included gel frame, and LEDs rated at 50,000 hours. The double-hanging bracket/yoke also acts as a floor stand.
- 3 or 7-channel DMX-512 tri-color LED PAR can
- Light source: 18, 3W (350mA x3) tri-color LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Tri-color LEDs for superior color mixing (1,050mA total)
- Lux: 4,190 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Includes gel frame
- Weight: 7.6 lb.
- Dimensions: 11.7" W x 16" H x 17.3" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
Order the Chauvet LED PAR 64 TRI today for a high-tech PAR can that makes your lighting crisp and bright.
LED PAR 64 Tri LED Par Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 22
Field angle: 42
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 122W, 1A operating, 2A inrush
Additional power output: max 6 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz