A linkable, 2- or 4-channel DMX LED Par in varied shades of white.
The Chauvet LED PAR 64-36 VW is a PAR can that produces variable shades of white with 18 warm white and 18 cool white LEDs. It offers 2- or 4-channels of DMX control. The Chauvet PAR can has built-in automated and sound-active programs that operate in master/slave or DMX modes, plus color temperature mixing and custom program recall can be done with or without DMX control. Link up to 8 PAR cans at 120V for additional coverage. The hanging bracket also doubles as a floor stand for mounting flexibility. The DMX PAR can includes gel frame.
- 2- or 4-channel, DMX-512, variable, white LED PAR can
- Lux: 7,350 @ 1m
- Light source: 36 (18 warm white, 18 cool white) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Static color mixing without a DMX controller
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Includes gel frame
- Weight: 5.2 lb.
- Dimensions: 12" W x 18" H x 10.5" D
- Operating modes:
- 2-channel: warm white, cool white
A very subtle and sophisticated effect. Fits easily into any program. Order today.
LED PAR 64-36 VW - PAR Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 21°
- Field angle: 42°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 57W, 0.8A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 55W, 0.4A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Additional power output: max 8 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz