Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Chauvet LED PAR 64-36 - LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Dramatically highlight a specific performer or smaller area onstage.
The Chauvet LED PAR 64-36 is a 7-channel, DMX PAR can that features high-power color mixing with 36 red, green, and blue LEDs. It produces a bright, narrow beam that cuts through fog and is ideal when a concentrated light is needed to highlight smaller areas or objects. The Chauvet LED PAR 64-36's built-in automated and sound-active programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes, plus static colors or RGB color mixing can occur with or without a DMX controller. The hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand for mounting versatility. Link up to 40 DMX PAR cans at 120 volts for a maximum coverage area.
- 7-channel, DMX-512 LED narrow-beam PAR can
- Functions: blackout/static/dimmer/strobe
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller
- High-power, 1W (400mA) LEDs
- Lux: 3,040 @ 1m
- Light source: 36 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave mode
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave mode
- Link up to 40 units at 120 volts
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Dimensions: 11.6" W x 14.9" H x 11" D
- Beam angle: 24
- Field angle: 52
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 40W, 0.4A operating, 0.7A inrush, PF 0.82
- Additional power output: max 40 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet LED PAR 64-36 - LED PAR Can:
For the money the Chauvet Par 64-36 is a real workhorse of a color mixing LED fixture. I own a bunch of these in my production company along with several Par 64-36VW. They are wash fixtures so don't expect any beam effect. The only drawback to them is they are not weather "resistant" in any way.