High-power mixing that cuts through fog.
LED PAR 56-24 features high-power color mixing with 24 red, green, and blue LEDs and responds to 7 channels of DMX control. It produces a bright, narrow beam that cuts through fog and is ideal when a concentrated light is needed. The hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand for mounting versatility. Link up to 40 units at 120 volts for maximum coverage area.
- 7-channel DMX-512 LED narrow beam
- Blackout, static, dimmer, & strobe
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- High-power, 1W (400mA) LEDs
- Additional power output: maximum 40 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
LED PAR 56-24 PAR Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 24
Field angle: 527
Lux: 2,780 @ 1m
Light Source: 24 (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) LEDs 50,000hrs
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 41W, 0.4A operating, 0.4A inrush, PF 0.82
AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
Weight: 7 lb.
Size: 10-7/10" W x 13-1/2" H x 10-1/20" D