Chauvet LED PAR 56-24 - LED PAR Can Chrome 886830181030Product #485491 Chauvet 485491 YGF Par Cans https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Produces a bright, narrow beam that's ideal for highlighting specific areas or objects onstage.
The Chauvet LED PAR 56-24 is a PAR can that features high-powered color mixing with 24; 1-watt; red, green and blue LEDs that responds to 3 or 7 channels of DMX control. It produces a bright, narrow beam that cuts through fog and is ideal when a concentrated light is needed to highlight smaller areas or objects. The DMX par can's built-in automated and sound-active programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes, plus static colors or RGB color mixing can occur with or without a DMX controller. The hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand for mounting versatility. Link up to 15 Chauvet LED PAR 56-24 cans at 120V for maximum coverage.
- 3 or 7-channel, DMX-512 LED par can
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 3,840 @ 1m
- Light source: 24 (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Includes gel frame
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Dimensions: 10.9" W x 14.6" H x 10.8" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, and dimmer
- Beam angle: 18°
- Field angle: 36°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 35W, 0.4A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 33W, 0.2A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Additional power output: max 15 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Cut through the fog and highlight your lead singer or instrument solos with this DMX PAR can when you order today.