Restock Chauvet LED PAR 38-18 - PAR Can
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A multimode LED par can with red, green, and blue color mixing with or without DMX control.
The Chauvet LED PAR 38-18 is a par can that features 18, 1-watt red, green, and blue LEDs for superior color mixing and responds to 3 or 7 channels of DMX control. It produces a bright, narrow throw. The Chauvet LED PAR can has a built-in automated and sound-active programs that operate in master/slave or DMX modes, plus static colors or RGB color mixing that can occur with or without a DMX controller. It is linkable with up to 18 par cans at 120V for maximum coverage. The hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand for mounting versatility.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 LED PAR can
- Light source: 18 (6 red, 6 green, 6 blue) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- Lux: 4,000 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Includes gel frame
- Weight: 3.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 11.4" H x 9.3" W x 8.8" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
LED PAR 38-18 - PAR Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 16
Field angle: 32
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 22W, 0.4A operating, 0.2A inrush
Additional power output: max 18 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz