Chauvet LED DMX512 Strobe Effect w/ Built in Sound Mode, DMX, or Manual Speed AdjustmentsSku #H90523000000000 Chauvet H90523 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Make any dance look cool.
The Techno Strobe 168 from Chauvet is a white, 2-channel DMX strobe light with built-in speed and intensity adjustments. This powerful fixture is perfect for a variety of applications and can run all night while utilizing very little power.
- Lightweight, LED strobe light designed for special events or the mobile entertainer
- Built-in speed and intensity sets the fixture to the desired look without DMX
- Very low power consumption and no duty cycle allow the strobe light to work all night
- Built-in sound-activated, automated, DMX or master/slave modes allow for use in any environment
Energize your lighting rig with the Techno Strobe 168 today.
LED DMX512 Strobe Effect w/ Built in Sound Mode, DMX, or Manual Speed Adjustments Specifications:
- DMX channels: 2
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 168 (white) LEDs
- Strobe rate: 0 - 12 Hz
- Beam angle: 24°
- Field angle: 44°
- Illuminance: 500 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 34 units @ 120 V / 57 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 28 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 32 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1 kg)
- Size: 8.7 x 9.4 x 5.5 in (220 x 238 x 140 mm)
- Approvals: CE