Restock Chauvet Intimidator Spot 100 IRC
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
LED moving-head lighting effect.
Perfect for mobile applications, Intimidator Spot 100 IRC is a lightweight, remote controllable LED moving head. It is compatible with the optional IRC remote for wireless, non-DMX operation and control. Separate color and gobo wheels maximize lighting options, while built-in, rapid-movement macros minimize programming time. Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode using built in, easy-to-access automated programs or DMX control and enhance any light show with super smooth dimming and adjustable strobe speed. Intimidator Spot 100 IRC fits best in the optional CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag for secure and convenient transportation.
- Extremely compact and lightweight LED moving head perfect for mobile applications
- Works with the IRC for wireless control and triggering
- Minimize programming time with built-in rapid movement macros
- Maximize lighting options with separate color and gobo wheels
- Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs or DMX control
- Wireless, non-DMX operation is available with the optional IRC remote
- Enhance any light show with super smooth dimming and adjustable strobe speed
A great addition to mobile lighting rigs.
Intimidator Spot 100 IRC Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 6 or 11
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Pan and Tilt: 540/270
Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180, 360, 540 pan/90, 180, 270 tilt
Colors: 7 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobos: 7 + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Light Source: 1 LED (white) 10 W (3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
Beam Angle: 13
Illuminance: 3,280 lux @ 2 m
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 48 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 51 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg)
Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.8 x 11.6 in (198 x 148 x 295 mm)