Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED DMX Scanner LightProduct #476473 Chauvet 476473 YGJ Moving Head Fixtures https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-powered, five-channel DMX scanner effect light with fourteen cool gobos, an 11-color wheel, and a rainbow spin effect.
The 5-channel Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED offers an impressively high-power 22W scanner. The Intimidator's color wheel emits 11 colors plus white and a rainbow-color spin effect. Operate the Intimidator Scan LED light's built-in automated and sound activated programs through master/slave mode.
The Chauvet Intimidator is equipped with 14 gobos, linkable power, requires no lamp replacements, has no duty cycle, and is lightweight. If the scanner's DMX signal is lost, the auto mode kicks in. The Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED DMX Scanner Light's double bracket yoke also functions as a floor stand.
- 5-channel DMX-512 LED scanner
- Pan: 180°/tilt: 90°
- Beam angle: 15°
- Lux: 1,530 @ 1m
- Light source: 1 (white) LED 50,000 hours
- Color wheel: 11 colors + white, 1 quad color, 1 tri color, rainbow color spin effect
- Gobo wheel with Gobo shake: 14 gobos + open, 12 metal, 2 glass installed, gobo wheel spin effect
- High-power, 22W (1,360mA) LED
- Additional power output: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Built-in automated programs operated through master/slave mode
- Built-in sound activated programs operated through master/slave mode
- Double bracket yoke also functions as a floor stand
- Automatically enters stand alone when no DMX signal is present
- Weight: 10.2 lb.
- Dimensions: 17.4" H x 10.1" W x 5.6" D
- Options (sold separately): Easy Controller (CA-8 or CA-9)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 50W, 0.6A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100-240V 50/60Hz
When you see how many incredible gobos, colors, and rainbow effects this DMX scanner light can fill you dance floor with, your search for long-lasting lighting is over.