Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300Sku #H71913000000000 Chauvet H71913 YGJ Moving Head Fixtures https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Bright, compact LED scanner with numerous features to enhance your show.
The Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300 is a bright, compact LED scanner with a crisp, 3-sided prism that duplicates the beam for a larger coverage area. Its high-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation and it’s packed with tons of features to enhance any show. It features a motorized focus for crisp gobos, sound-activated programs, and built-in automated programs for a synchronized show in master/slave mode. Plus, you can power-link up to 4 units and save time running cables and extension cords.
- Bright, compact LED scanner with numerous features to enhance your show
- 7 interchangeable, rotating gobos plus 8 separate, saturated colors allow extra flexibility and effects
- Built-in movement macros and move-in-black features minimize programming time
- Motorized focus allows the gobos to be crisp when projected at almost any distance
- Electronic dimming and strobe features deliver silent operation with no moving parts
- Individual reset of pan/tilt, color, gobo, and focus allows the show to continue no matter what happens
- High-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation
- Power-link up to 4 units to save time running cables and extension cords
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Easy-access to built-in automated programs generate a synchronous show for master/slave
Get a new Scan, Stan—the Intimidator Scan LED 300—order today!
Intimidator Scan LED 300 Specifications:
- DMX channels: 8 or 11
- Pan & tilt: 180°/90°
- Colors: 8, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 (5 metal + 2 glass), interchangeable, slot-n-lock, rotating, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo sizes: 23.8mm outside, 20.9mm image, 2mm max thickness
- Light source: 1 white 60W (14.9A) LED 50,000 hours
- Beam angle: 21°
- Lux: 9,650 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 149W, 2.1A
- AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 14.7 lb. (6.7 kg)
- Size: 11" x 10" x 18-7/8" (279 x 254 x 478mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 300:
First I would like to say that I am comparing these to Chauvet Omega 1's that they are replacing.
1) Very Bright, I was suprised they were as bright as they are.
2) LED - I was tired of changing light bulbs (at 12.00/bulb) on the old ones.
3) DMX capabilities - I can do everything with these lights that I can using moving yoke lights which are far more expensive. they spin, shake, bounce etc etc.
4) Solid construction, feel very well built.
5) multiple colors and changeable GOBO wheel.
6) very user friendly: front addressing buttons are great.
7) light compared to the older scanners.
8) Can dixie-chane power from light to light. that is a feature I didn't think I would enjoy as much as I do!
1) at 600/light expense.
2) stand alone/sound programs I don't care for.
3) Doesn't respond as well to some of the commands from my Elation Magic 260 board as the Omegas did. The Circle command is much smaller than the older scanners.
4) MIrrors and focus peice were "dirty" when they arrived. Had to clean them off.
I have no doubt that the LED SCAN 300 lights are superior to the Omega 1 scanner that I used before. The seperate color wheel will allow me to do some things that the Omega didn't allow. The different abilities of this light (bounce, spin) are far superior to the Omega 1. It will take a little more effort to program a good show and letting them perform the stand-alone just don't cut it with me.
Bottom line is that I'm very happy with my purchase. However they have yet to be used in a stage show. So I will tell you what kind of response I get from my audiance when we finally get to play out.