Chauvet Intimidator 1.0 DMX Intelligent ScannerProduct #801396 Chauvet 801396 YGJ Intelligent Lighting https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
DMX control with 14 gobos and 18 colors!
The 4-channel Chauvet Intimidator 1.0 DMX-512 Intelligent Scanner features a combined dichroic color/gobo wheel with 14 gobos plus open and 18 colors plus white, strobing, 180 pan in .5 sec., 90 tilt in .3 sec, and Smart Link. A surface-coated mirror ensures optimum luminosity. Sound-active (standalone), master/slave, and DMX modes. The scanner's standalone mode is activated automatically when a DMX signal is absent and the Intimidator Scanner will run through its diverse range of built-in sound-active programs. Master/slave mode lets you daisy-chain as many Chauvet Intimidator scanners you want in a synchronized light show to the sound. DMX control mode gives you the greatest flexibility and creativity. Each fixture trait can be controlled individually using any universal DMX-512 controller. The Intimidator DMX scanner's double bracket yoke doubles as a floor stand. Bulb saver cuts off after 10 seconds.
- 4-channel DMX-512 intelligent scanner
- Combined dichroic color/gobo wheel: 14 gobos plus open, 18 colors plus white
- Pan: 180 degrees in .5 sec.
- Tilt: 90 degrees in .3 sec.
- Smart Link
- Built-in beat-activated and automated programs (standalone)
- Surface-coated mirror for optimum luminosity
- Automatically enters standalone when no DMX signal is present
- Linkable via master/slave
- Micro-stepping motors
- Thermal switch
- Fan cooled
- Double bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Bulb saver cuts off after 10 seconds
- Programmable via universal DMX-512 controller
Intimidator 1.0 DMX Intelligent Scanner Specifications:
- Bulb: ELC 24V 250W
Power: 110V or 230V
Weight: 9.4 lbs. (4.26kg)
Size: 13" x 6.31" x 5.31"