Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2 Digital
Fog, Bubble & Snow Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Water-based haze machine with a continuous output, to ensure a constant atmosphere that will enhance your effects.
The Hurricane Haze 2 Digital from Chauvet is a water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance your any of your favorite lightning effects. Chauvet designed the Hurricane Haze 2 with the ability to run continuously, and never needs to stop to reheat, which means that the haze is constantly ready-to-go. Additional features include a blower speed, haze output, and output angle control that are all adjustable to give you complete control over the type of atmosphere you want to create. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid, so you won’t be caught off-guard. Control is via DMX or the included wired, timer remote, which stores conveniently in the fixture for easy use and transportation.
- Water-based haze machine that will create a thin atmosphere of haze, which is ideal to enhance any light show.
- Designed to run continuously with out the need to reheat, so the haze effect is constantly, ready-to-go.
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable via stand-alone operation (no controller needed), and a user-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it’s needed.
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
Create the ideal atmosphere to showcase your lighting effects. Order the Hurricane Haze 2 from Chauvet today.
Hurricane Haze 2 Digital Specifications:
- DMX channels: 2
- Tank capacity: 0.9gal (3.3L)
- Remote length: 15’ (4.6m)
- Heat up time: 5 min
- Output: 1,200 cfm (34m3)
- Fluid consumption: 21ml/minute
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 504W, 4.1A
- AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 18.7lb (8.5kg)
- Dimensions: 11-1/8” x 10-1/2” x 14” (282mm x 267mm x 356mm)