Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2Product #H71900 Chauvet H71900 YGI Fog, Bubble & Snow Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show.
Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2 is a water-based haze machine with true continuous output. It features adjustable blower output speeds and directions to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before automatically shutting down when empty. Control is via DMX or the included wired, timer remote which stores conveniently in the fixture.
- Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Runs continuously; never stops to reheat so the haze is always ready to go
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable via stand-alone operation (no controller needed)
- User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it' needed
- Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
Hurricane Haze 2 Specifications:
- DMX channels: 2
Tank capacity: 0.9 gal. (3.3L)
Remote length: 15' (4.6m)
Heat-up time: 5 min.
Output: 1,200cfm (34m3)
Fluid consumption: 21 ml/minute
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 504W, 4.1A
AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
Weight: 18.7 lb. (8.5 kg)
Size: 11-18" x 10-1/2" x 14" (282 x 267 x 356mm)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer