Chauvet FX GB green & blue starfield laserProduct #H91047 Chauvet H91047 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Blazing green and blue laser light show.
Scorpion Storm FXGB fills the room with beams and projections from its high-power green and blue lasers. Easy selection of built-in automatic and sound-activated programs via DMX or on-board control enhances the unit's versatility for use in a multitude of events.
- Compact effect laser shoots hundreds of blue and green beams and patterns around the room
- Independent control of green and blue laser diodes allow for true customization
- Controllable, high-speed motor increases the total number of effects
- Covers a huge area and looks great with or without fog
- Fully linkable with the Scorpion FXRG and other Scorpion FXGB lasers for a coordinated show
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords (US version only)
Cover your next event with this amaing laser effect.
FX GB green & blue starfield laser Specifications:
- DMX channels: 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 450 nm/120 mW blue laser diode, 532 nm/40 mW green laser diode
- Coverage angle: 99Â°
- Power linking: 28 units @ 120 V / 50 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 36 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 34 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 5.9 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 9 x 9.2 in (276 x 229 x 234 mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, MET