Chauvet Freedom Par Hex 4
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reissue of a popular classic.
Freedom Par is a completely wireless system that combines an RGB LED wash fixture with the D-Fi wireless DMX system and battery power. Controllable in up to four sections, the hinged LED array allows light to be focused where its needed by angling the face of the unit. A lightweight, rechargeable Li Ion battery powers the unit for up to 8 hours. When wireless DMX isn't needed, easy "point and shoot" operation is achieved with the infrared remote control (IRC).
- Battery-operated, wireless DMX LED par can designed for the mobile entertainer
- 100% TRUE wireless operation saves time and money
- Built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver sends or receives DMX signals wirelessly
- Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery provides an extended run time
- Adjustable tilt allows the light to shine where it is needed
- Works in master/slave with the popular COLORstrip, COLORstrip Mini, Freedom Strip Mini, and other Freedom Pars
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via wireless DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Use as a D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver or transmitter to wirelessly transmit DMX to any DFi 2.4 GHz receiver fixture, including Freedom Par and Freedom Strip Mini
Order soon. Your light show needs it.
Freedom Par Hex 4 Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3 or 4
DMX connectors: 3-pin
Light source: 198 (60 red, 69 green, 69 blue) LEDs
Beam angle: 21
Field angle: 39
Illuminance: 431 lux @ 2 m
Max run time: 8 Hrs
Recharge time: 6 Hrs
Power linking: 12 units @ 120 V / 22 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 80 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 85 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg)
Size: 10.3 x 9.3 x 10.5 in (263 x 235 x 267 mm)
Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz