Chauvet EZPAR 56 RGB with IRC Remote
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Battery-powered LED PAR light.
EZpar 56 is a battery-powered wash light designed to speed up the setup process by freeing the mobile entertainer from the hassle of running cables. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours on a single charge and powers all 108 red, green, blue LEDs to deliver stunning colors. Built-in automated and sound-activated programs are accessible using the included IRC remote and in DMX or master/slave mode. Its compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST and a built-in battery life indicator allows you to easily keep tabs on the remaining charge. EZpar 56 fits best in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag for secure and convenient transportation.
- Battery-operated, cable-free RGB LED Par goes anywhere light is needed
- Rechargeable, lithium battery lasts up to 20 hours from a single charge and you can easily check the battery status with the built-in battery life indicator
- Save time setting up and tearing down by eliminating the need for power cables
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via DMX, master/slave mode or convenient non-DMX wireless operation with the included IRC remote
- Easily transports in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
Wash the wall with color, and be free from cables!
EZPAR 56 RGB with IRC Remote Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 3 or 7
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 108 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 5,400 mAh
- Beam Angle: 14Â°
- Field Angle: 23Â°
- Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours
- Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Illuminance: 1,050 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 41 units @ 120 V; 70 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 23 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 26 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.6 x 2.5 in (242 x 219 x 64 mm)
- Included Controllers: IRC
- Approvals: CE