Chauvet Eclipse RGB DMX LaserProduct #H95705 Chauvet H95705 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Bright red, green, and blue laser with star field and rippling aura effects.
Eclipse™ RGB creates a red and green laser star field and overlays rippling auras of red, green and blue fully controllable and dimmable LED illumination. Now you can shift the mood from calm and relaxing to upbeat and exciting.
- Creatively merges tri-color LEDs and laser technologies to create star fields and rippling auras
- Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and stand-alone mode
- Easily change the background color using high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Increase design options with independent control of the laser and LEDs
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
Make your show stand out from the rest. Order the Eclipse laser today.
Eclipse RGB DMX Laser Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Light Source: 1 (tri-color) 8W (700mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
- Light Source: 532nm/40mW green laser diode, 650nm/100mW red laser diode
- Coverage Angle: 70°
- Power Linking: 22 units @ 120V; 42 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 43W, 0.6A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 49W, 0.4A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 3.7lb (1.7kg)
- Size: 7.7 x 9.5 x 6.4in (196 x 241 x 162mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, MET