A 6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect that projects patterned or scattered universes of moons onto the dance floor.
The Chauvet Mega Moon LED beam effect offers individual control of red, green, blue and white LEDs within each of its 4 clusters. The 6-channel DMX-512 effect light offers adjustable strobe speed of razor-sharp beams, plus built-in automated and sound activated programs that operate through master/slave or DMX modes.
The Mega Moon's total of 201 LED lights create circles of moons within circles of moons, while each circle rotates in a different color like a psychedelic spinning daisy. You can opt to scatter the moons along the dance floor in random universe pattern, or commit each of the Mega Moon's 4 clusters to engage only 1 color each, creating thicker, bolder-colored beams than traditional pin spot lights.
- 6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect
- Individual control of red, green, blue and white LEDs within each cluster (4 total)
- Adjustable strobe speed
- Built-in automated programs through master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs through master/slave or DMX modes
- Razor-sharp rotating beams
- Coverage angle: 74
You'll be amazed by the circles of moons and scattered universes this lighting effect can produce when you buy the Mega Moon today.
MEGA MOON Specifications:
- Additional power output: max 37 units @ 120V
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 18W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 8.9 lb.
Dimensions: 6.7" H x 12.2" W x 18.3" D