A 3- or 7-channel DMX LED PAR that can mix colors and switch between sound activation or automatic modes.
The Chauvet LEDrain 56C is a 3- or 7-channel DMX, LED narrow-beam PAR can that features static, dimmer, and strobe functions. The unit can switch between sound-active and automatic modes, with static colors and color mixing available from 108 red, green, and blue LEDs with or without DMX control. The Chauvet LEDrain 56CA's hanging bracket converts to a floor stand for versatility. Power is daisy-chainable to 37 PAR cans, allowing for shorter cable runs.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 LED PAR can
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) 10mm LEDs
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 1,390 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 7.6" W x 11.9" H x 8.2" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
You can daisy chain several LEDrain 56C DMX PAR cans together for an even brighter light show. Order today.
LEDrain 56C - PAR Can in Chrome Specifications:
- Beam angle: 20
Field angle: 32
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 8W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
Additional power output: max 37 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz