Chauvet Data Stream 4 DMX Splitter
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Low-profile design and 1 input to 4 outputs.
The Chauvet Data Stream 4 is a universal DMX-512 optical splitter with 1 input to 4 outputs (3-pin and 5-pin). The Data Stream splitter's additional through-output (3-pin and 5-pin) links it to other Data Streams. The Chauvet Data Stream 4 DMX Splitter takes up 1 space rackmounted and is electrically isolated between input and output.
- Universal DMX-512 optical splitter
- One input to four outputs (3-pin and 5-pin)
- Additional thru output (3-pin and 5-pin) (for linking to other Data Streams)
- Electrical isolation between input and output
- 1-space (1U) rack mount
Order now and put this versatile splitter to work.
Data Stream 4 DMX Splitter Specifications:
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1-4/5" H x 5-3/10" D
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Data Stream 4 DMX Splitter:
Here is a device that is probably overlooked by 99% of bands and DJs out there. However it is worth its weight in gold as far as I'm concerned. I just used mine for the first time last night and I'm gonna order another one very quickly. I've found it that useful.
1) Eliminates any criss crossing the stage from front to back and vise versa.
2) Reduces the "errors" that can be encountered without it. Esp. on long distances.
3) Can be used for "troubleshooting" by isolating a light or fixture.
4) Extremely simple to use. No special requirements.
I'm sure I'll find more usage as time goes on and I use it more and in different venues. It also is good to mention that using a terminator at the end of each string of lights will save you a lot of head-aches. I hope this helps - ROCK ON!!!!!