Restock Chauvet D-Fi Wireless DMX RGB LED Wash light
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wireless RGB LED wash lighting fixture, with adjustable angle head.
The Freedom Strip Par from Chauvet is a completely wireless system that combines an RGB LED wash fixture with the D-Fi wireless DMX system and battery power. With complete freedom from cables, you can place the Freedom Par anywhere in your entire rig, or around the room without the need to run cables from power sources. The lightweight, rechargeable Li Ion battery powers the unit for up to 8 hours of runtime, which will give you plenty of enough juice for an event. When wireless DMX isn't needed, an easy "point and shoot" operation is achieved with the infrared remote control (IRC). The Freedom Par also has a wireless master/slave feature that will allow you to link up to 31 additional Freedom Par units without the need to run cables to each of the slaves, or you can also use standard DMX connections to connect other lighting fixtures that may already be in your rig. The unique hinge design allows for the PAR to be directed at just the right angle for incredible uplighting effects.
- Battery-operated, wireless DMX LED par can designed for the mobile entertainer
- 100% Wireless operation saves time and money
- Built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver sends or receives DMX signals wirelessly
- Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery provides an extended run time
- Adjustable tilt allows the light to shine where it is needed
- Works in master/slave with the popular COLORstrip, COLORstrip Mini, Freedom Strip Mini and other Freedom Pars
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via wireless DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Use as a D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver or transmitter to wirelessly transmit DMX to any D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver fixture
Get the PAR that goes far, with wireless freedom and versatility.
D-Fi Wireless DMX RGB LED Wash light Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3 or 4
DMX connectors: 3-pin
Light source: 198 (60 red, 69 green, 69 blue) LEDs
Beam angle: 21
Field angle: 39
Illuminance: 431 lux @ 2 m
Max run time: 8 Hrs
Recharge time: 6 Hrs
Power linking: 12 units @ 120 V / 22 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 80 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 85 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 7.8 lb. (3.5 kg)
Size: 10.3 x 9.3 x 10.5 in (263 x 235 x 267 mm)
Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz