Restock Chauvet D-Fi Wireless DMX LED Color Strip
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Brilliantly colored, battery powered LED lighting strip with wireless control.
The Freedom Strip Mini from Chauvet takes the very popular COLORstrip Mini and integrates battery power and D-Fi 2.4GHz wireless DMX. With complete freedom from cables, you can place the Freedom Strip Mini anywhere in your entire rig, or around the room without the need to run cables from power sources. The lightweight, rechargeable Li Ion battery powers the unit for up to 8 hours of runtime, which will give you plenty of enough juice for an event. When wireless DMX isn't needed, an easy "point and shoot" operation is achieved with the infrared remote control (IRC). The Freedom Strip Mini has a wireless master/slave feature that will allow you to link up to 31 additional Freedom Strip Mini units without the need to run cables to each of the slaves, or you can also use standard DMX connections to connect Chauvets COLORstrip, and COLORstrip Mini lighting fixtures that may already be in your rig. Save time and money with the Freedom Strip Mini, and 100% wireless operation.
- Battery-operated, wireless DMX LED strip light designed for the mobile entertainer
- 100% wireless operation saves time and money
- Built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver sends or receives DMX signals wirelessly
- Long-life, lightweight and rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Works in master/slave with the popular COLORstrip, COLORstrip Mini, Freedom Par and other Freedom Strip Mini fixtures
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via wireless DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Use as a D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver or transmitter to wirelessly transmit DMX to any D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver fixture
Cut the cord and add wireless, vivid color uplighting wherever you like.
D-Fi Wireless DMX LED Color Strip Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3 or 4
DMX connectors: 3-pin
Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) LEDs
Beam angle: 23
Field angle: 42
Illuminance: 395 lux @ 2 m
Max run time: 8 Hrs
Recharge time: 6 Hrs
Power linking: 17 units @ 120 V / 32 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 94 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 99 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 6.2 lb. (2.8 kg)
Size: 19 x 5.5 x 2 in (482 x 139 x 52 mm)
Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz