Functions as either a transmitter or receiver.
Chauvet's D-Fi 2.4GHz is the latest addition to the D-Fi family of easy to use, wireless DMX units which can function as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, this version operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly.
- Wireless DMX receiver and transmitter in one
- Up to 656 ft. (200 meters) range
- Auto search function finds the clearest channel available
- Sync unlimited receivers with one transmitter
Control you lights from any where in the room!
D-Fi 2.4GHz Specifications:
- DMX connectors: 3-pin & 5-pin
- Max unobstructed distance: 656 ft (200 m)
- Input voltage: 9 VDC 500 mA (external power supply: 115 V 60 Hz)
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- RF output: 18.5dBm
- Refresh rate: 15 Hz
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Size: 5.8 x 6.1 x 1.6 in (152 x 156 x 40 mm)
- Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz