Compact UV wash with D-Fi wireless connectivity and DMX control.
Chauvets COREpar UV USB is a compact, ultra-wide UV wash with Chip-On-Board (COB) technology resulting in greater design flexibility, better light distribution, and a simpler manufacturing processes. The included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds. Housed in a robust fixture, the COREpar UV can withstand the harshness of travelling from gig to gig, and its sit-flat shelter design hugs the floor with easy access to power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit. The COREpar also features D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control, or choose the optional IRC-6 remote for point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs.
- Compact ultra-wide UV wash with COB (Chip-onBoard) technology
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with highfrequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes, IRC-6 or D-Fi USB
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Call or click to order today!