Restock Chauvet Compact Pixel Mapping PAR
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-profile, custom pixel mapping LED PAR in a professional grade aluminum housing.
The PiXPAR 12 from Chauvet is a slimmed down, tri-color LED PAR that features pixel mapping control of each of its 12 individual LED', for amazing, eye-catching visual effects. Run the LED' with the built-in automatic programs, or use DMX control for a more customized effect. You can also use the PiXPAR 12 as a standard PAR and create brightly colored washes that are perfect for illuminating concerts and nightclubs. The PiXPAR 12 is built like a tank, but still sized for mobility. The professional grade aluminum housing is tough, and the locking IEC power cord will ensure that the power cord never comes out of the unit when in use. Long-lasing 50,000 hour rated LED', and 100% silent operation make this a must have for any show needing high-impact visuals on a budget, and the super-smooth LED fading and flicker-free output make it an ideal fixture for events being videotaped.
- Compact, pixel mapping par can equipped with built-in, eye-catching effect macros
- Individual LED control provides the ability to create amazing animations and video effects
- Many pre-built automated programs accessible with or without DMX
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Multiple DMX personalities to fit many different programming styles
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US/UK version only)
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
Hit them with high-impact visuals at your next show, order the PiXPAR 12 today.
Compact Pixel Mapping PAR Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3, 9, 12 or 36
DMX connectors: 3-pin & 5-pin
Light source: 12 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
Strobe rate: 0 - 30 Hz
Beam angle: 20
Field angle: 34
Illuminance: 3,091 lux @ 2 m
Power linking: 10 units @ 120 V / 18 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 92 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 96 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 6.9 lb (3.1 kg)
Size: 10.7 x 10.2 x 3.5 in (271 x 260 x 88 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET