Chauvet COLORstrip Mini FXProduct #J05690 Chauvet J05690 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Operates alone or with other COLORstrip fixtures.
COLORstrip Mini FX is a further refinement and expansion of the popular COLORstrip Series. It is a compact, linear wash light with built-in laser effects, perfect for uplighting applications or creating mesmerizing effects. Built-in, dynamic laser patterns are variance-free and ready to use right out of the box. Combine multiple units together for unique runway effects, or pair it with other COLORstrip fixtures for large, coordinated light shows. Use the included wireless IR remote for separate color and program control.
- Coordinates with other COLORstrip fixtures in Master/Slave mode
- Generates unique runway effects by connecting multiple units together
- Variance-free laser patterns
- Wireless operation with the included IR remote
It's an image business! Spice up your presentations with the COLORstrip Mini FX. Order today.
COLORstrip Mini FX Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 4 or 7
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 190 LEDs (63 red, 64 green, 63 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: 532 nm/50 mW (green) laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 2Hz
- Beam Angle: 22°
- Field Angle: 38°
- Coverage Angle (laser): 100°
- Illuminance: 444 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 20 units @ 120V; 38 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 28W, 0.4 A @ 120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 26W, 0.2 A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 4.2lb. (2kg)
- Dimensions: 19" x 2.4" x 6.6" (482mm x 60mm x 169mm)
- Included Controllers: IR
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA