Super bright LEDs, with exceptional pixel mapping capabilities.
Chauvet’s COLORbar SMD is the professional and rugged LED strip light designed for the mobile entertainer, permanent installation, or lighting professional. Eight individual sections of RGB control offer incredible pixel mapping capabilities, and road-ready SMD LEDs offer a nice blend of intensity and toughness. Use ShowXpress Pixels to easily create dynamic chases and animations with a matrix of multiple units linked together.
- Sectional control offers great pixel mapping capabilities
- Road-ready, bright tri-color SMD LEDs offer a blend of intensity and toughness
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Built-in 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors allow greater flexibility for different applications
- Radiant cooling design allows for use in the most sound-sensitive environments
Why buy just one, build your own custom lighting show today.
COLORbar SMD LED Strip Light Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3, 7 or 24
- DMX connectors: 3-pin & 5-pin
- Light source: 648 (20 mA x3) tri-color SMD LEDs 50,000 hrs
- Strobe rate: 0 - 30Hz
- Beam angle: 67°
- Field angle: 110°
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Illuminance: 328 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 3 units @ 120 V / 6 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 300 W, 2.3 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 292 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Size: 31.8 x 4.7 x 7 in (803 x 121 x 178 mm)
- Approvals: CE