Chauvet COLORband RGB - LED Wash LightProduct #485484 Chauvet 485484 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A linear LED wash light with up to 24 channels of DMX control and an adjustable pulse effect.
The Chauvet COLORband RGB is a linear LED wash light that offers many options. At 41-inches long, it's powered by 24 1-watt red, green, and blue LEDs. With 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, or 24-channels of DMX control, flexible programming is guaranteed. Static colors; red, green, and blue color mixing; and automated and sound activated programs are available with or without DMX. The Chauvet wash light also comes with an adjustable speed pulse effect. Multiple brackets allow for truss or floor mounting.
- 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, or 24-channel DMX 512 LED linear wash light
- Light source: 24 (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in, automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in, sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 2,200 @ 1m
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- Multiple bracket options allow for truss or floor mounting
- Weight: 7.1 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.9" H x 41.6" W x 2.3" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 4-channel: RGB, dimmer
- 6-channel: RGB control of 2 sections
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, and dimmer
- 12-channel: RGB control of 4 sections (each pair)
Wash the dance floor with a paintbrush of linear light when you order the Chauvet COLORband RGB wash light today.
COLORband RGB - LED Wash Light Specifications:
- Beam angle: 56°
- Field angle: 70°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 41W, 0.6A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 41W, 0.3A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 12 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz