Chauvet COLORband PIX Mini LED Strip Light
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eye-catching LED wash; generate video and animations with linear pixel mapping.
Great for use as a powerful wash with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, Chauvet's COLORband PiX is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. Full size, linear pixel mapping fixture easily generates video effects and animations when multiple units are used together. Individual control over 12 flicker-free tri-colored LEDs allows for custom looks at any event and impressive, pre-built programs are accessible with or without DMX. Multiple DMX personalities and onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
- Half-size LED strip light functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
- Create amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Convenient access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
- Easily generate complex looks with ShowXpress Pixels
- Increase flexibility with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
- Nearly eliminate multicolor shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Buy more than one PiX and create spectacular, complex light shows today.
COLORband PIX Mini LED Strip Light Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, or 18
DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
Beam Angle: 20
Field Angle: 34
Illuminance: 1,300 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 35 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 47 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 51 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
Size: 21.8 x 2.5 x 6.1 in (554 x 64 x 154 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET