Chauvet COLORband PIX Mini LED Strip LightSku #H82711000000000 Chauvet H82711 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eye-catching LED wash; generate video and animations with linear pixel mapping.
Great for use as a powerful wash with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, Chauvet’s COLORband PiX is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. Full size, linear pixel mapping fixture easily generates video effects and animations when multiple units are used together. Individual control over 12 flicker-free tri-colored LEDs allows for custom looks at any event and impressive, pre-built programs are accessible with or without DMX. Multiple DMX personalities and onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
- Full sized LED strip light for use as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
- Individual LED control provides the ability to create amazing animations and video effects
- Many pre-built automated programs accessible with or without DMX
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Onboard 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors offer great flexibility
- High-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation
- Includes multiple DMX personalities to fit a wide variety of programming styles
- High-powered, tri-color LEDs nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Linkable with COLORband PiX, Mini and Tri fixtures for a coordinated light show
- 100% silent operation and no moving parts
Buy more than one PiX and create spectacular, complex light shows today.
COLORband PIX Mini LED Strip Light Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18 or 36
- DMX connectors: 3-pin and 5-pin
- Light source: 12 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
- Strobe rate: 0 - 30 Hz
- Beam angle: 20°
- Field angle: 34°
- Illuminance: 1,947 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 11 units @ 120 V / 20 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 82 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 86 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 8.9 lb. (4 kg)
- Size: 41.6 x 2.5 x 6.1 in (1,057 x 64 x 154 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET