Chauvet COLORband PiX-MProduct #H97021 Chauvet H97021 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Moving LED light fixture, creates dynamic wash effects.
COLORband PiX-M adds a new dimension of motion to the popular COLORband PiX linear fixture. Powered by 12 tri-color LEDs, it uses DMX-controllable motors to sweep back and forth, or from position to position, creating dynamic effects, especially when used in a line or matrix of multiple units. It includes built-in automated programs to create stunning combinations of light and motion, while 3- and 5-pin DMX connections allow for easy integration into any lighting rig. Each LED is individually controllable for pixel-mapping animations and graphics.
- Moving LED strip light creates dynamic sweeping effects and functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
- Angle the light where it's needed using the built-in motors
- Create eye-catching animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Access dramatic, pre-built automated programs with or without DMX
- Generate complex looks with ease using ShowXpress Pixels
- Flexible control options with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Achieve a wide variety of programming styles with multiple DMX personalities
- Eliminate multi-colored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
Sweep the crowd with a wash of color. Order today.
COLORband PiX-M Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 20, 38 or 42
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin
- Tilt: 270°
- Light Source: 12 (tri-color) 3W (350mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
- Beam Angle: 20°
- Field Angle: 34°
- Illuminance: 2,321 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120V; 15 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 113W, 1A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 117W, 0.5A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 10.2lb (4.7kg)
- Size: 40.9 x 2.6 x 7.4in (1,040 x 67 x 188mm)
- Approvals: CE