- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Three beams of colorful LED options in one brilliant panel.
The Chauvet COLORado 6 LED DMX Panel has three circular banks of 36 LEDs (1W) for creating multi-colored washes. You can make all three one particular shade or use the separate RGB control over each module for killer blends of color, including the options for blackout, static, dimmer, and strobe. Flip-down knobs allow you to interlock up to 4 units (flush mounted) which can create blinder, wall, and strip light effects. Or use the additional power output for daisy chaining units together (up to 14 units at 120V).
- Extremely bright 1W LEDs
- 15° lenses installed (10° lenses and 30° lenses optional)
- Separate DMX channels for red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow, and white
- Durable and weather resistant (IP66 rated)
- Flip-down knobs to interlock multiple units (flush mounted) which can create blinder, wall, and strip light effects (max 4 units)
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units together (max 14 units at 120V)
- LED display with lock-out feature
- Black UV-resistant plastic cover
- RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Low power consumption
Three times the charm with this bright LED panel fixture. Order today!
COLORado 6 1W LED DMX Panel Specifications:
- Beam angle: 17° x 12° (15° lenses)
- Field angle: 30° x 24° (15° lenses)
- Footcandles: 2,180 (15° lenses)
- Lux: 23,457 (15° lenses)
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) 1W LEDs 50,000 hrs.
- Current draw: (peak 149W at 120V) (inrush 143W at 120V)
- Power: Autoswitching 90V — 250V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 22.5"W x 8.3"H x 7.5"D