Chauvet Cirrus Laser Web EffectProduct #H68622 Chauvet H68622 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Combination laser and LED effect in a single unit for an ever-changing atmosphere of color.
The Cirrus Laser Web Effect from Chauvet Lighting creates one of the most eye-catching displays of colorful light out there. It uses a green and red lumia effect combined with a blue LED ripple effect to create one unique laser. It has three operating modes: manual, automatic and sound-activated. Adding to its versatility is the fact that it has separate controls for lasers and LED. Lightweight, portable, and highly affordable, it is an excellent addition to any mobile performer's rig or small clubs.
- Combines LED and laser in one effect
- Creates a soothing night sky atmosphere with ever-changing patterns
- 3 operating modes: Sound-activated, Automatic, Manual
- Separate control of laser effect and LED:
- (Laser) separate red and green strobe rates or full on; (LED) electronic dimmer (0 – 100%); (Laser & LED) rotation speed
- High-power, 5W (1,000mA) LED
- Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class 3R
Blow your crowd away with this Cirrus effect. Order today!
Cirrus Laser Web Effect Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 76°
- Light source (laser): 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 660nm/80mW red laser diode
- Light source (LED): 1 deep blue (450nm) LED
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 15W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC Power: Autoswitching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 3.6lb. (1.6kg)
- Size: 7.4" x 10.3" x 6" / 188mm x 261mm x 175mm