Chauvet 4PLAY 6-Channel LED Light Bar and Effects SystemProduct #485511 Chauvet 485511 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Four LED moonflower lights on one lighting bar that's ideal for traveling musicians and projects razor-sharp beams from 57 colored and white LEDs.
The Chauvet 4PLAY provides a ready-to-go lighting bar for the traveling entertainer. The bar is fitted with four LED moonflowers each containing 57 red, green, blue, and white diodes to produce razor-sharp, rotating beams. The 4PLAY light bar gives you individual control of red, green, blue, and white LEDs within each light plus each of the four moonflower lights can be individually positioned. The Chauvet 4Play also features adjustable strobe speed plus 6-channels of DMX control with built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The 4PLAY lighting effect fits onto most standard 1-3/8" tripods, including speaker stands and Chauvet's 4BAR tripod (sold separately), plus it comes with a convenient light bar travel bag.
- 6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect system
- Individual control of red, green, blue, and white LEDs within each light (4 total)
- Light source: 228 (48 red, 72 green, 72 blue, 36 white) (57 per light)
- Adjustable strobe speed
- Built-in automated programs operate in DMX mode
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Fits onto most standard 1-3/8" tripods
- Safely mounts to truss with clamps (sold separately)
- Razor-sharp rotating beams
- Independent positioning of each light
- Low-profile lights are only 2.2" deep
- Weight: 12.7 lb.
You won't find so many powerful lighting options in one effects light fixture anywhere else for this affordable price. Order today!
4PLAY 6-Channel LED Light Bar and Effects System Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 25°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 12W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 30 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet 4PLAY 6-Channel LED Light Bar and Effects System:
Summary: nice moonflower effect, sharp beams, easy to setup and position.
Having already purchased two Chauvet 4bar lights, my band needed some effect lights. We settled on the 4play. They integrate nicely with the 4bar as they can mount on the same light stand.
Built in auto programs or sound activation works great. Plus being able to use DMX is also a plus.
The 4play also allows for power passthrough so when coupled with a 4bar, the 4bar can plug into the 4play and power up. Very handy. Less cables hanging all over.
I will say that although very nice, it may be beneficial to have two sets if you're going to mount these from the side of the stage with a matching 4bar. one set is okay but it's a bit lopsided. If you only have one and are in a band situation, the better choice would be to mount the 4play in the back on its own stand and shoot out to the front of the stage. (just a suggestion).
Also to get the most out of these, you'll want to have a fog machine of some sort like a Chauvet H1100 or H1300 to make the lights pop, otherwise you'll just see dots flashing and spinning around on walls and floors.
Although the unit comes with a carry case, it's a bit flimsy and doesn't provide a ton of protection at all.
They're very convenient and they're a great way to add easilly positional effect lights to your setup.