Chauvet 4BAR Flex LED Wash Light System with DMX Capability
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wash the wall with color, the improved version of the 4BAR LED light system.
The 4 BAR Flex is an upgraded version of Chauvet's 4BAR LED wash light system. The 4BAR Flex combines flexibility with additional features like DMX capability, to make this a must have upgrade for your lighting rig. Extremely versatile, there are two floor stands that are included to maximize setup possibilities and configurations while a pass-through hole easily mounts the fixture to most tripods or speaker stands without the need for additional clamps. It also features two additional power outlets and mounting options for adding additional wash or effect lights. There's even an included carrying case to keep things covered and secure when in transport.
- Upgraded version of the popular 4BAR with added flexibility and additional features
- Pass-through hole easily mounts to most tripods or speaker stands, no additional clamp needed
- Mount up to 4 additional lights to the top of the 4BAR Flex for the ultimate light show
- Provides electricity to the additional lights by using the built-in Edison plugs
- Includes 2 floor stands to maximize setup possibilities and configurations
- Set-up and tear down in minutes with the included carrying bag
- Use stand-alone, DMX or the included footswitch for easy control
- Safely mount to truss using the built-in bolts for increased mounting options
- Works in master/slave with 4BAR, Mini 4BAR 2.0 and 4BAR Tri units for larger light shows
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Time to upgrade your lighting rig, order the improved 4BAR Flex today.
4BAR Flex LED Wash Light System with DMX Capability Specifications:
- DMX channels: 15
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 432 (144 red, 144 green, 144 blue) LEDs
- Beam angle: 21°
- Field angle: 33°
- Illuminance: 725 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
- Power linking: 12 units @ 120 V / 21 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 46 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.5 lb. (6 kg)
- Size: 47.4 x 5.2 x 14.7 in (1,205 x 133 x 375 mm)
- Approvals: CE