Cerwin-Vega XD3 Powered Desktop SpeakerSku #H90601000000000 Cerwin-Vega H90601 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Big concert sound, compact desktop size.
Cerwin-Vega has over 50 years of experience creating high-end systems for concerts, movies, public addresses and clubs, and they’ve taken all of their knowledge and created a compact desktop computer speaker, the XD3. When creating the XD3, Cerwin-Vega set out to create a speaker that optimizes sound output while keeping the enclosure small. Clarity is critical, especially for those producing multimedia or analyzing tracks. Signal purity must be maintained by using low noise amplifiers that don't disappoint when the volume is set to high. And, if it has the Cerwin Vega name, the bass has to be in your face.
Powered desktop speakers like the XD3 must also fully integrate with your entire sound system and outboard accessories. The XD3 has the capability to handle multiple inputs; you can switch instantly between your computer as a source or other more portable platforms such as iPods, phones and other media players via the 1/8" stereo Auxiliary input. The XD3 also has a convenient headphone jack, which allows you to "keep it down" while maintaining full control through the front panel power switch and volume adjustments.
- The perfect companion for your computer
- Compact size without "compact" sound
- Appearance matches laptops and LCD monitors
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference
- Rich and natural sound of a real wood enclosure
- 3" Woofer / 3/4" tweeter
- 15 Watts per channel amp with built in crossover
Expand the sound of your computer, order the XD3 Speakers today.
XD3 Powered Desktop Speaker Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Two-way Powered Desktop Speaker
- LF Driver: 3” diameter, polypropylene treated paper cone
- HF Driver: 3⁄4” diameter, silk dome tweeter
- Power: 15 watts per channel amplifier
- Certification: cETLus, CE 100-120V/~50/60Hz
- Power Requirements: 220-240V/~50/60Hz (for export models only) Requires 2-conductor line cord (included)
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D): 8” x 5.5” x 6.5” / 203mm x 140mm x 165mm
- Weight: 6.5 lb. /2.9 kgs (pair) 11.0 lb. / 5.0 kgs (packed pair)