Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer(BLACK) Sku #501838000001000 Cerwin-Vega 501838 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The loudest, deepest, and most powerful folded horn ever created by Cerwin-Vega!
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer's magnificent design and outstanding features make it ideal for use in the most challenging situations. When vigorous bass is needed for live sound, installations, large venues, mobile DJs, or club applications, the CV TS-42 Subwoofer really shines. Its gigantic 21" woofer with advanced Stroker technology delivers 144dB of maximum SPL (better than 2 - 18" folded horn speakers.
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 Folded Horn delivers more bass per square inch than other subwoofer designs and includes a curved horn mouth bracing for smoother frequency response. A stunning cast aluminum C-Series door serves as a functional heat sink. Extra deep pole cups provide increased stability with full-range speakers.
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 is a big and sturdy speaker, but thanks to its integrated wheels and extra handles you can easily move and transport it.
- Newly designed 21" woofer with Stroker technology for increased output and reduced distortion
- Improved power handling to 2000W
- Radial cooling fins located outside the aluminum Stroker pole, increase cooling and improve the TS-42's efficiency
- Stroker pole is vented out the back of the back plate for improved voice coil cooling
- Aluminum cooling ring above voice coil gap for improved heat transfer from the voice coil, providing improved power handling and reduced compression
- Stroker technology adds a third plane of suspension eliminating cone rocking and allows increased excursion while maintaining a tight gap that provides higher sensitivity
- The six magnet sections and the tunnels located between them, provide cooling below the top plate
- Rugged new die cast door provides improved heat dissipation & displays Stroker metal badge
- New curved horn mouth bracing for smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Extra handles, ergonomic balanced design, and larger casters for easy handling
Get unbelievable low-end! Order yours today.
TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz to 215 Hz
- Power Capacity: 2000 w
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 2000 w - 4000 w @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon
- Sensitivity (1 w / 1 m): 108 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 144 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4"
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 42.5" x 24" x 45.3"
- 108 cm x 61.07 cm x 115 cm
- Weight: 228.5 lbs
- 103.6 kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer:
I love this thing. It sounds awesome. It can produce very low bass that I have never heard before. I play it then step out side and my whole house sounds like it going to collapse. My deaf mother felt the bass from inside her bedroom in the house next door. Kids from the trailer park across the block came running over to see what was going on. I love the way it sounds. Its this that should really be named the earthquake. after I play around with it I honestly feal uneasy / physically shaken up.
I have not had the chance to use it at a gig yet. It's a lot bigger that I thought it would be even though I knew the dimensions. It's humongous, it's the biggest speaker I have ever seen. I love it and I am going to try to get another one.