Cerwin-Vega P-Series P1800SX 18 Inch Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful, portable subwoofer from the boss of bass.
The Cerwin-Vega P1800SX complements the P-Series with low frequency extension. The powered subwoofer employs an 18-inch woofer with a custom 2000-watt Class-D amplifier. The large woofer and matched amplifier are enclosed in a multi-ply hardwood cabinet, the combination, which provides a superior punch and extreme low-frequency response, which are both Cerwin-Vega! trademarks. Like the P1500X, the P1800SX has frequency-shaping controls and the unrivaled VEGA BASS boost. This ensures the user can dial in the correct amount of bass for each venue. While designed for use with the P1500X, the P1800SX can also be used for low frequency extension with other Cerwin-Vega tops or even other brands. Additionally, the THRU, MIX and LINK outputs allow for system expandability and fast daisy-chaining between components.
Cerwin-Vega is one of the most established names in live sound reinforcement, having been part of the working musician's toolkit since the birth of rock and roll. Their culture is deep bass. Their identity is deep bass. Almost every working musician of a certain age has owned and loved some piece of Cerwin-Vega equipment. The company has undergone a revitalization recently, and they look forward to a growing presence in the live sound reinforcement marketplace.
- Rugged enclosure with multiple handle locations
- Low-frequency bass with real punch
- Angle-adjustable pole mount socket
- Stackable design to maximize storage area
P-Series P1800SX 18 Inch Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- System Type: Active Subwoofer, bass reflex
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz - 272.0 Hz
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB): 38.0 Hz - 183.0 Hz
- Maximum SPL(1) @ 1m: 136 dB
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 725 Watts Dynamic
- 650 Watts Continuous
- Low Frequency Driver: 18"
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrikâ¢ XLR/TRS inputs
- THRU 1&2 - XLR, LINK - XLR
- Impedance: CH 1&2 - 20 kâ¦
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: 18mm reinforced wood cabinet
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 35mm pole socket
- Operating Temperature: -20Â° to 55Â°C
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.25" x 20.0" x 24.5"
- Weight: 84.0 lbs (38.1 kg) with casters
- 77.0 lbs (34.9 kg) without casters
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D):27.25" x 22.0" x 26.5"
- Shipping Weight: 93.5 lbs (42.4 kg)
- Fuse (5mm x 20mm): T8A/250V (120V version)
- T4A/250V (240V version)