Cerwin-Vega INT-118S V2 Subwoofer
Unpowered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Run longer. Run louder. Run with Cerwin-Vega!
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price!
Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs - yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
So What's New?
- Stronger drivers - by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability - by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing.
Better performance - is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
Improved dependability - from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected
The new Intense Series loudspeakers deliver performance you demand at a price you don't expect. The model INT-118s V2 cast-frame subwoofer paired with the INT-153 or INT-252 V2 PA speakers, are tailor-made for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other portable sound reinforcement applications. The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
- 34 mm compression drivers
- Steel frame woofers
- PTC thermistor protected tweeter
- Black carpet finish
- 15 mm reinforced cabinet
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- All metal handles with stamped CV logo
The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
INT-118S V2 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): +/- 3 dB 49 Hz - 200 kHz -10 dB 33.5 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): Full Range 6 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 96 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 125.5 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): RMS 225 Watts; Program 450 Watts; Peak 900
- Nominal Coverage Angles /-6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal N/A; Vertical N/A
- Dimensions (H x WF x WB x D): 25.5" x 23.75" x 23" (648mm x 603mm x 584mm)
- Weight (Lb. / Kg): 88.85 Lbs. (40.3 Kg)