Cerwin-Vega EL-36C 18" Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Shake their souls and set off an earthquake with this powerful sub.
Featuring 6-1/2' of folded horn chamber length in its cabinet, the Cerwin-Vega EL-36C "Earthquake" Folded Horn Subwoofer has bass frequency extension similar to a 36" driver with even more SPL performance
A striking die-cast door improves the EL-36C speaker's heat dissipation capabilities. Acoustic impedance balancing reduces cone rocking and distortion. The curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response. Enhanced front corner bracing plus a deep, reinforced pole offer additional durability and reliability.
- 6-1/2' of folded horn chamber length in the speaker cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36" driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door has improved heat dissipation capabilities
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Acoustic impedance balancing reduces cone rocking and distortion
- Steel front-corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Redesigned durable multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and Cerwin-Vega ergonomic handle for easier transportability
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega full-range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
Turn any venue into an earthquake zone—add the EL-36C to the cart now.
EL-36C 18" Folded Horn Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30 - 300 Hz
- Power Capacity: 500W continuous (RMS) / 1000W Peak
- Recommended Power: 750 - 1000W @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: 1-4" Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1W /1 M): 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 36" x 24" x 36" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 160lb.