Cerwin-Vega CVP-121X 21" SubwooferProduct #607007 Cerwin-Vega 607007 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact passive subwoofer with enormous power handling.
The Cerwin-Vega CVP-121X is a 21" subwoofer that features enormous amounts of power handling capability in a compact design. The C VP-121X is also one of the best values on the market. It features Cerwin-Vega's innovative Stroker technology, which utilizes a 3-spider driver design to optimize cone excursion and voice coil efficiency. The CVP-121X subwoofer is capable of handling massive amounts of power—1000 watts continuous and 4000 watts peak—for overwhelming bass reproduction.
To add to the CVP-121X's unique design, the subwoofer is housed in a cabinet the size of a traditional 18" subwoofer, and includes a cast aluminum grille that functions as a heat sink for the subwoofer's driver. Cerwin-Vega has incorporated design elements in their new line of passive subwoofers that allow for flexibility in the configuration. The CVP-121X subwoofer also features three pole cups that allow for the addition of up to three top boxes.
- Connectors (input): (2) 1/4", Neutrik Speakon
- Driver: 21" SW21A Cast Aluminum Frame
- Woofer Cone Material: Cellulose
- Voice Coil: 4" Aluminum Wire with black aluminum former
- Enclosure / Finish: 18mm multiply hardwood w/Coolex paint / Carpet
- Grille: Heavy duty, cast aluminum that doubles as a driver heat sink
- Line level / mic level switch
- Multi positioning contour switch
- Signal through output AC output
- Handles: 2-side mounted, steel & aluminum
- Feet: 4-rubber
- Removable casters: 2-fixed & 2-swivel
Maximum boom is just a click or a call away!
CVP-121X 21" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Type: Passive Single 21" Stroker Sub In compact cabinet
- Active Power: 2000W continuous, 4000W Peak
- Frequency Response: 35Hz — 135Hz
- Frequency Range: 32Hz — 135Hz (-10 dB)
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 31.75" x 24" x 23.5", 806 x 610 x 597 (mm)
- Item Weight: 134lbs
- Shipping weight: 147lbs