A compact Passive subwoofer with enormous power handling.
The CVP-121X features enormous amounts of power handling capabilities in a compact design, resulting in one of the best values on the market. It also features Cerwin-Vega's innovative Stroker technology, which utilizes a three spider driver design to optimize cone excursion and voice coil efficiency. It is capable of handling massive amounts of power, 2000 watts continuous and 4000 watts peak, for overwhelming bass reproduction.
To add to its unique design, the subwoofer is housed in a cabinet the size of a traditional 18" subwoofer, and includes a cast aluminum grille that functions as a heat sink for the subwoofer's driver. Cerwin-Vega has incorporated design elements in their new line of passive subwoofers that allow for flexibility in the configuration. It also features three pole cups that allow for the addition of up to three top boxes.
- Connectors (input): (2) 1/4", Neutrik Speakon
- Driver: 21" SW21A Cast Aluminum Frame
- Woofer Cone Material: Cellulose
- Voice Coil: 4" Aluminum Wire with black aluminum former
- Enclosure / Finish: 18mm multiply hardwood w/Coolex paint / Carpet
- Grille: Heavy duty, cast aluminum that doubles as a driver heat sink
- Line level / mic level switch
- Multi positioning contour switch
- Signal through output AC output
- Handles: 2-side mounted, steel & aluminum
- Feet: 4-rubber
- Removable casters: 2-fixed & 2-swivel
Maximum boom is just a click or a call away!
CVP-121X 21" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Type: Passive Single 21" Stroker Sub In compact cabinet
Active Power: 2000W continuous, 4000W Peak
Frequency Response: 35Hz ” 135Hz
Frequency Range: 32Hz ” 135Hz (-10 dB)
Max SPL: 135dB
Dimensions (HxWxD): 31.75" x 24" x 23.5", 806 x 610 x 597 (mm)
Item Weight: 134lbs
Shipping weight: 147lbs