High-output for professional performance.
The CVP-1152 from Cerwin-Vega is a single 15" 2-way PA speaker from the CVP series of full-range passive systems. The CVP-1152 features a custom-designed 3" voice coil 15" woofer (1,000W peak handing) and a Mylar high-frequency driver to create smooth response even at high decibel levels. This speaker is designed for performers looking to step up to professional-quality sound reproduction with versatile features and performance.
The CVP-1152 PA speaker also includes Cerwin-Vega's striking, rugged cast-aluminum grille that is Cerwin-Vega's trademark. Combining a CVP full-range speaker with its C-Series folded horn and CVP passive direct-fire subs creates the ultimate in performance-matched PA systems.
- Extreme SPL with Legendary Cerwin-Vega Bass Reproduction
- Performance Matched with All Cerwin-Vega Subwoofers
- Custom Dual 15" Woofers with 3" Voice Coil Built for Punishing Power
- Mylar Driver for Incredibly Smooth High Frequency Reproduction
- Rugged and Attractive Die-Cast Grill Mates with CV Sub Designs
- 60 x 40 Degree Rotatable Horn for Precise Pattern Control
- Bi-Amp Mode for Dual Amps and External Active Crossover Control
- Pole Mount for Full Range Use or Dedicated Monitor Mode
- Twelve Fly Points for Versatile Suspension Applications
- New CV-Designed High Frequency Protection Limiter
- 1,000W Peak Power Handling Capability
CVP-1152 1000W 15" 2-Way PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range-10db: 50Hz-20kHz
Frequency Response-3db: 59Hz-18.5kHz
Sensitivity @ 1W/1 Meter: 99dB
Power Capacity RMS/Pk: 500/1000W
Recommended Amplifier Power: 750W-1,000W
Nominal Impedance Full Range: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 130dB
Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40 rotatable
HF Diaphragm Size: 1-3/4"
Weight: 67 lb.
Fly Points: Yes
Bi-amp use: Yes
Rotatable Horn: Yes
HF Protection: Fast Reacting Suppression Limiter
Woofer: Ceramic 3" VC
Construction: Multi-ply Hardwood
Finish: Polyurethane Paint