2800W state-of-the-art power amp.
The Cerwin Vega CV-2800 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable, state-of-the-art power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The front panel also includes a power on/off switch, and 6-segment, multi-color LED ladders for visual monitoring of signal status per channel.
The CV-2800 has the muscle to accommodate the most demanding audio challenge. With power rating of up to 2800 watts, support for bridged mono operation, and exceptional THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and Signal-to-Noise ratings.
The CV-2800 amplifier features an electronic design that delivers clean, reliable performance, protection circuitry guards against thermal overloads, short circuits, DC voltage, subsonic frequencies, and current overdriving. Additionally, independent limiters provide for speaker protection, and high-pass filters to eliminate extreme low end which can damage small speaker systems.
Rear panel input provisions include the balanced combo (combined XLR and 1/4" TRS) connectors, while outputs are handled by 5-way binding post and Speakon connectors. the rear panel is also home to a high pass filter switch, limiter switch, and a mode select switch (for bridged/parallel/stereo operation).
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and
- signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high-pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
Let Cerwin Vega's reputation for great sound back your PA.
CV-2800 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB ; 20Hz-20KHz, 0/-3dB: 5Hz-60KHz
- Rated Output Power (Stereo): 600 watts at 8 ohms; 900 watts at 4 ohms; 1400 wats at 2 ohms
- Rated Output Power (Mono): 1800 watts at 8 ohms; 2800 watts at 4 ohms
- At Full Power @4 ohms: 32A / 16A
- Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 104dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): .04%
- Output Circuitry: H
- Damping Factor (400 Hz): 350
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 19" x 3.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 46 lb (18 kg)