Cerwin-Vega CV-1800 Power AmplifierSku #481023000000000 Cerwin-Vega 481023 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Power you can rely on.
The Cerwin Vega CV-1800 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The front panel also includes a power on/off switch, and 6-segment, multi-color LED ladders for visual monitoring of signal status per channel. The CV-1800 supports bridged mono operation, and has exceptional THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and Signal-to-Noise ratings.
The CV-1800 amplifier features an electronic design that delivers clean, reliable performance, protection circuitry guards against thermal overloads, short circuits, DC voltage, subsonic frequencies, and current overdriving. Additionally, independent limiters provide for speaker protection, and high-pass filters to eliminate extreme low end which can damage small speaker systems.
Rear panel input provisions include the balanced combo (combined XLR and 1/4" TRS) connectors, while outputs are handled by 5-way binding post and Speakon connectors. The rear panel is also home to a high pass filter switch, limiter switch, and a mode select switch (for bridged/parallel/stereo operation).
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and
- signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
Why look any further. This is an amp that'll do you just fine.
CV-1800 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB ; 20Hz-20KHz, 0/-3dB: 5Hz-60KHz
- Rated Output Power (Stereo): 400 watts at 8 ohms; 600 watts at 4 ohms; 900 wats at 2 ohms
- Rated Output Power (Mono): 1200 watts at 8 ohms; 1800 watts at 4 ohms
- At Full Power @4 ohms: 19.5A / 9.5A
- Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 102dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): .01%
- Output Circuitry: AB
- Damping Factor (400 Hz): 280Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.98 in. x 16.54 in. x 3.46 in.
- Weight: 39.68 lbs