CEntrance DACmini CX
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Audiophile-quality digital-to-analog converter and headphone amplifier at a relative bargain.
The DACmini CX from CEntrance is a highly compact, reference-quality, digital-to-analog headphone converter with transparent playback. The unit features proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology JitterGuard clock management system and an audiophile headphone amplifier.
Styled to stack perfectly with an Apple Mac mini the combination will function as a small-footprint audio hub and provides a perfect way to listen to HD music at home. The unit features a line-level input for a portable music player an S/PDIF input for digital sources and a headphone amplifier that can drive virtually any headphones with near nonexistent distortion.
- Audio signal path with full galvanic isolation.
- Digital signal path with JitterGuard technology.
- Split-ground design, transformer-isolated power supply
- Tongue-and-groove RF blocking aluminum enclosure.
- Shielded cavity for source selection circuitry.
- Smart source selection and power switch.
- Heavyweight, grounded aluminum volume knob.
- Drop-protection pot guard rail and EMC barrier.
- Class A headphone amplifier.
- Internal anti-vibration chassis stabilizer and EMC barrier.
The discriminating listener should order now for a truly enjoyable listening experience.
DACmini CX Specifications:
- Resolution: 24-bit (also supports 16-bit)
- Sample rate: USB: up to 96kHz, S/PDIF: up to 192kHz
- Interface: USB1.1 or 2.0, driverless
- Local clock: 10 ppm precision, unmeasurable jitter
- Compatibility: Any computer running Mac, PC, or Linux
- Nominal output level: +6.0dBV (RCA outputs)
- Frequency response: 0Hz...40kHz; +0.0dB / -0.1dB (line or digital inputs)
- Signal to noise ratio (A-weighted): 144dB (line inputs); 113dB (digital inputs)
- THD+N: 0.00022% (line inputs); 0.001% (digital inputs)
- Crosstalk: -128dB (line inputs); 118dB (digital inputs)
- Output impedance: 25 Ohms (line output); 10 Ohm (headphone output)
- Output power: 1.5W (total), drives 32 -600 Ohm headphones
- Maximum output level: +13.5dBV (32 Ohms load), +18.6dBV (300 Ohms load), +19.0dBV (600 Ohms load)
- General Specifications
- Audio Output: Gold-plated RCA line-out, stereo 1/4" headphone out
- Headphone Amp: Direct Class-A, no caps in the signal path
- AC Power: Globally compatible, 90-240V AC power supply included
- DC Power: +9 to +19V DC (1A) for external adapters, car, boat, etc.
- Internal supplies: Ground-isolated, filtered ±15V, super-clean analog rails
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.6 (WxDxH in inches)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7kg)