Centrance AxePort ProProduct #241585 Centrance 241585 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
There's no need to be tethered to your computer when you use this USB guitar recording preamp!
The CEntrance AxePort Pro is a wearable USB direct box and guitar/bass interface that instantly creates a recording studio wherever you are- at home, on the tour bus, or in your hotel room. In a world where travel is increasingly expensive, AxePort Pro allows you to play with musicians located thousands of miles away. Plug into any computer, record your part, and send it to be mixed. It's also convenient way to quickly record an idea, jam with an amp, or practice silently with a pair of headphones.
Offering a low-noise Hi-Z preamp, 24-bit/96kHz audio quality, a loud headphone output, and a professional USB interface, AxePort Pro unleashes creativity for guitar and bass players everywhere. Volume adjustments couldn't be easier with AxePort Pro's conveniently located "axe" and "phones/amp" knobs for gain and level control. AxePort Pro is compatible with Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.4 and above, and Linux.
By far the best feature of AxePort Pro is its unique "wet/dry" slider in the Universal Driver software control panel for Mac and Windows, which allows you to mix the "dry" zero-latency input signal with the "wet" return from your DAW including effects plug-ins. Because virtual amplifier and effects plug-ins introduce a noticeable amount of audio delay, you can blend between the direct input-which has zero delay-and the DAW output to balance the amplifier tone in a way that minimizes software latency and allows easier performance and recording.
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz performance
- Hi-Z 1/4" input
- USB bus-powered
- Loud stereo headphone output
- 6' (1.83m) low-noise, shielded USB cable included
- Audio output stereo 1/8" headphone jack
- Input gain knob
- Headphone volume knob
- Rugged, anodized aluminum chassis
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.4, Linux
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Clip for belt/guitar strap
- For PC Users: Universal Driver which:
- Offers "wet/dry" monitor mix control
- Stereo Driver Aggregates multiple AxePort Pro and/or MicPort Pro USB mic preamps, especially for live setups
- ASIO compatibility
- Mac Users: AxePort Pro Control Panel for "wet/dry" monitor mix control
AxePort Pro Specifications:
- Sample rate: 96kHz (Also supports 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
- Resolution: 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Audio input: Mono 1/4" jack, Hi-Z for guitar and bass
- Audio output: Stereo 1/8" headphone jack
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.1dB (min. gain)
- Dynamic range: 101dB (A-weighted, min. gain)
- THD+N: 0.005% (-0.5dBFS, 1kHz, min. gain)
- Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Maximum input level: +15dBV (min. gain) to -15dBV (max. gain)
- Maximum output: -3dBV @ 16ohm load, +2dBV @ 32ohm load
- Hardware dimensions: 4.5"W x 1"W x 1"H
- Weight: 2lb.