- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Interface with 36 BOSS effects and Roland's COSM Effects Editor, plus Cakewalk's Guitar Tracks software.
The Roland V-Studio 20 audio interface fulfills the dreams of guitarists who desire BOSS guitar effects and Roland's breakthrough COSM modeling built into a powerful hardware and recording software bundle.
The Roland V-Studio 20 matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern computer-based recording. Whether you're at home or on the road, you can easily connect a guitar or mic to the Roland VS-20 hardware and dial up genuine BOSS sounds. Once you're ready, the audio interface lets you record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software. Don't settle for imitations—choose an audio interface from a brand you can trust to deliver the best recording solutions for today's musicians.
Note: The V-Studio now supports both Macintosh as well as PC. Guitar tracks pro will not work but the COSM editor and interface will on a Mac and will now control Logic and Garage band.
- Get high-quality recordings with a stereo audio interface
- Compact, portable, and USB bus powered—perfect for mobile recording
- Control your mix and playback with real faders, knobs, and buttons
- Incredible tones from zero latency, hardware COSM DSP effects with software control
- 36 genuine BOSS effects with COSM Effects Editor
- Easy-to-use hardware matches Cakewalk Guitar Tracks software with tight integration
- Includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches
Portability and versatility are a reality in the Cakewalk V-Studio 20. Order one today!
V-Studio 20 Stereo Audio Interface Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- USB Port
- Windows XP (32-bit)/Windows Vista(32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)*
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+or higher
- 512MB RAM (1+GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Netbook Requirements:
- USB Port
- Windows 32-bit OS: XP /Vista /Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit)*
- Intel Atom or AMD Athlon Neo Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 100MB for core program (6GB recommended)
- 1024 x 600, 16-bit color screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive for installation, software also available via download for Netbook users without DVD drives
- Number of input Channels: 2
- Digital Signal Processing: Maximum 24-bit (depending on software)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- Frequency response: 2020Hz to 20kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Residual noise level: 90dBu or less (INPUT: GUITAR/BASS, 47kΩ terminated, INPUT SENS knob = center, DIRECT MONITOR knob = center, OUTPUT LEVEL knob = center)
- Nominal input level: GUITAR/BASS: -10dBu, MIC 2: -40dBu, LINE: -10 dBu
- Input impedance: GUITAR/BASS: 1MΩ, MIC 2: 4 kΩ, LINE: 10kΩ
- Nominal output level: OUTPUT: -10dBu
- Output impedance:
- Output: 2kΩ, Phones: 44Ω
- Recommended load impedance: Outpt: 20kΩ or greater, Phones: 32-100Ω
- GUITAR/BASS: 1/4" phone type
- MIC 2: XLR type (balanced/phantom power +48 V)
- LINE: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT: RCA pin type
- PHONES: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- REC, PLAY (FOOT SW): TRS 1/4" phone type
- EXP PEDAL: TRS 1/4" phone type
- USB: B type
- Current draw: 320 mA
- Phantom power: +48 V/10 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 299mm x 144mm x 53mm, 11-13/16" x 5-11/16" x 2-1/8"
- Weight: 760g, 1 lb. 11 oz. (VS-20 hardware)