Open Box (Mint) Cakewalk SONAR V-Studio 700 Console
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed to seamlessly control the editing and mixing functions of SONAR 8's software.
The Cakewalk SONAR V-Studio 700 Console—aka VS-700C—gives you extensive control over the editing and mixing functions of your SONAR 8 DAW software. SONAR V-Studio has 9 motorized touch-sensitive faders, full transport controls, 20 rotary encoders/switches, an EQ/Send/ACT section, as well as a T-bar and surround joystick control to take full advantage of SONAR's many parameters and features.
Cakewalk and Roland selected only the very best components in designing V-STUDIO 700. At the heart of the system is SONAR 8 Producer, the leading DAW in the market today. SONAR 8 Producer gives you everything you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering. Cakewalk’s flagship instruments, Dimension Pro (included in SONAR 8 Producer) and Rapture, are also part of the software package. The software is intelligently matched with state-of-the-art hardware that meets Roland’s high standards of quality and reliability.
Taken as a whole, V-STUDIO 700 offers the “tactile feel” of working in a traditional studio, but in a way that takes advantage of everything modern technology has to offer. The system represents the best that software and hardware have to offer with amazing control, integration, and sound quality.
The V-STUDIO 700 starts your productions off with the best out of the box sounds you’ll find anywhere. With preset track templates, instantly pull up amazing sounds from included virtual instruments like Beatscape, Rapture, Z3TA+ and Dimension Pro. And with the legendary Roland Fantom hardware synth built right into the I/O, you have countless of inspiring instruments to choose from to sculpt your own original beats and sound.
The VS-700C V-STUDIO Console offers hands-on control of your editing without ever having to use your mouse. With tight integration inside of SONAR, you can make precision edits quickly without ever breaking your workflow. And SONAR 8 Producer includes exclusive technologies like AudioSnap, V-Vocal, Smart MIDI Tools, and Active Controller Technology that allow you to make pinpoint edits quickly.
Mixing and Mastering
VS-700C V-STUDIO Console’s familiar hardware interface gives you such deep hands on control of your mixing that you might even forget that you’re working with a computer. And with 49 effects included in SONAR, and a 64-bit mix engine, your final mixes will get that final polish they need.
Post Production and Surround
The VS-700C V-STUDIO Console offers hands on control of your production environment with everything you need right at your fingertips. Use features like the surround joystick and T-bar for front/rear balance, LFE Send, and Width control. The console also allows you to quickly switch to video control mode with one click of a button and use the T-Bar, Jog & Shuttle Wheel, Transport, and more to control hardware such as EDIROL’s DV-7 line of nonlinear video editors, or any video or image hardware with V-LINK support.
- Extensive control of editing and
- mixing in SONAR
- 2 x 13 LCD display
- Per-channel LED meters
- EQ/Send/ACT section
- 20 rotary encoders/switches
- 70+ lighted buttons
- Full transport control
- Seven segment time display
- T-Bar, surround joystick
- DV-7 / V-LINK compatible
- 9 motorized touch-sensitive faders
- AUX IN jack: 1/4" phone type
- PHONES jacks (PHONES1, 2): Stereo 1/4" phone type
- FOOT SW jacks (FOOT SW 1, 2): 1/4" phone type
- USB connector: USB Type B
Get Roland on you SONAR and track some hits. Order today!
SONAR V-Studio 700 Console Specifications:
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels:
- Record: 19, Playback: 24 (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) Record: 15, Playback: 20 (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz) Record: 5, Playback: 10 (192 kHz) (*1)
- Signal Processing:
- PC interface: 24-bit AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit Internal: 40-bit
- Sampling Frequency:
- AD/DA Conversion: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz DIGITAL 1, 2 (IN/OUT): 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96 kHz
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT 1-8: -40 to +4dBu (Pad ON) -60 to -16dBu (Pad OFF) AUX IN: -60 to -20dBu (NORMAL) -50 to -10dBu (Hi-Z)
- Pad: 20 dB (ON/OFF)
- Maximum Input Level:
- INPUT 1-8: +2dBu (Pad OFF) +22dBu (Pad ON) AUX IN: -2dBu (NORMAL, SENS: min.) +8dBu (Hi-Z, SENS: min.)
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1-8: 35k ohm AUX In: 3k ohm (NORMAL) 470k ohm (Hi-Z)
- Head Room: 18dB
- Nominal Output Level:
- MAIN OUT, SUB OUT, OUTPUT 1-10: +4dBu (balanced)
- Maximum Output Level:
- MAIN OUT, SUB OUT, OUTPUT1-10: +22dBu (balanced) PHONES 1-2: 100 mW + 100mW (32 ohm loaded)
- Output Impedance:
- MAIN OUT, SUB OUT, OUTPUT1-10: 600 ohm (balanced) PHONES 1-2: 44 ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance:
- MAIN OUT, SUB OUT, OUTPUT 1-10: 10k ohm or greater PHONES 1-2: 32 ohm or greater
- Phantom Power:
- DC +48 V (unloaded maximum), 10 mA (maximum load *) All XLR type inputs *Should be less than 50mA in total
- Frequency Response (INPUT 1-8 to MAIN OUT):
- 20Hz - 20kHz 0 dB/-2dB (44.1kHz, 48kHz) 20Hz - 40kHz 0dB/-2dB (88.2kHz, 96kHz) 20Hz - 60kHz 0dB/-3dB (192kHz) 20Hz - 90kHz 0dB/-8dB (192kHz) (*1)
- Frequency Response (AUX IN to MAIN OUT):
- 20Hz - 20kHz 0dB/-2dB (44.1kHz, 48kHz) 20Hz - 40kHz 0dB/-3dB (88.2kHz, 96kHz) 20Hz - 40kHz 0dB/-3dB (192kHz) 20Hz - 90kHz 0dB/-12dB (192kHz) (*1, *2) * NORMAL/Hi-Z, SENS = min.
- Total Harmonic Distortion +Noise:
- INPUT 1-8 to MAIN OUT: 0.07% typ. (Pad ON, GAIN = min., -1 dB) AUX IN to MAIN OUT: 0.07% typ. (NORMAL, SENS: min., -1dB), 0.3% typ. (Hi-Z, SENS: min., -1dB) (*2, *3)
- Residual Noise Level:
- INPUT 1-8 to MAIN OUT: -81dBu typ. (Pad ON, GAIN = min., 400 ohm terminated, IHF-A) AUX IN to MAIN OUT: -83dBu typ. (Pad ON, GAIN = min., 400 ohm terminated, IHF-A) (*2, *3)
- Equivalent Input Noise Level (E.I.N.):
- INPUT 1-8: -123dBu typ. (Pad OFF, GAIN = max.,400 ohm terminated, IHF-A) AUX IN: -120dBu typ. (NORMAL, SENS = max., 400 ohm terminated, IHF-A) AUX IN: -108dBu typ. (Hi-Z, SENS = max., 400 ohm terminated, IHF-A) * Output Connector = MAIN OUT (*2, *3)
- Dynamic Range:
- AD block INPUT 1-8: 104dB typ. (Pad ON, GAIN = min.) AUX IN: 106dB typ. (NORMAL/Hi-Z, SENS = min.) DA block MAIN OUT, SUB OUT, OUTPUT 1-10: 108dB typ. (*3)
- Crosstalk@1 kHz:
- INPUT 1-8 to MAIN OUT: -98dB typ. (Pad ON, GAIN = min.) (*2, *3)
- Built-in Sound Generator (Fantom VS):
- Parts: 16 parts Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices Wave Memory: 128M bytes (16-bit linear equivalent) Preset: Patches 1,152 + 256 (GM2) Rhythm Sets: 19 + 9 (GM2) ARX Series Expansion: 1 slot
- (VS-700C Console) 32 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD) x 2 40 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD) x 1
- Connectors (VS-700C Console):
- AUX IN jack: 1/4 inch phone type, PHONES jacks (PHONES1, 2): Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, FOOT SW jacks (FOOT SW 1, 2): 1/4 inch phone type, USB connector: USB Type B, AC IN
- Connectors (VS-700R I/O):
- INPUT jacks (1-8): XLR type, 1/4 inch TRS phone type, MAIN OUT jacks (L/R): XLR type, SUB OUT jacks (L/R): 1/4 inch TRS phone type, OUTPUT jacks (1-10): 1/4 inch TRS phone type, WORD CLOCK connector (IN, OUT): BNC type, DIGITAL 1 jacks (AES/EBU IN, OUT): XLR type, (COAXIAL IN, OUT): RCA phono type, DIGITAL 2 jacks (ADAT IN, OUT): Optical type, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), USB connector: USB type B, AC IN *Analog XLR type... 1: GND, 2: HOT, 3: COLD
- Power Supply:
- AC 117V, AC 230V, AC 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- VS-700C Console: 31W (AC 117V, AC 230V, AC 240V) VS-700R I/O: 33W (AC 117V) , 39W (AC 230V, AC 240V)
- Power Cord x 2, USB Cable, Special Cable, VS-700R Rack Mount Angle x 2, Getting Started, VS-700 Owner's Manual, SONAR 8 User's Guide, Shortcuts and Quick Keys Guide, SONAR 8 DVD-ROMs, Dimension Pro DVD-ROM, RAPTURE + SONAR V-STUDIO 700 Driver CD-ROM
- 730 (W) x 430.9 (D) x 126.5 (H) mm
- 28-3/4" (W) x 17" (D) x 5" (H)
- Weight: 10.2 kg
- 22 lb., 8 oz