CAD GXL3000BP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Black Pearl ChromeProduct #H77383 CAD H77383 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile large diaphragm instrument mic priced for the home studio owner.
The CAD GXL3000BP is a large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser that is borne of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Wrap it in Faraday's cage to conceive the GXL3000. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. The GXL3000BP is a great well-rounded general instrument mic for applications in the home studio, and is priced for the budget minded home studio owner. It is sonically described as having boosted upper mids and highs that provide extra air, cut and clarity. Stylishly finished in black pearl chrome. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Applications: studio vocals, voice-over, choir, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, piano, and ambient drum room.
- 1” dual diaphragm gold sputtered capsule
- Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional polar patterns
- Hi-pass filter
- 10 dB pad
- Black pearl chrome finish
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
- Phantom power required
A solid mic for recording a number of sources. Order today!
GXL3000BP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -38dBV (13mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 20dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P48, 4mA