Supercardioid mic designed for robust vocal tones and extended low-frequency response.
Engineered and built in the USA, the CAD Equitek E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone has an extremely low noise floor for its class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full-differential Quadra-FET front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD's proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance.
The CAD microphone's nickel-plated 1" capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low-frequency response. Features include an 80Hz high-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S condenser mic will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio, or onstage.
The CAD Equitek E100S condenser microphone comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case and has a stealth shockmount included. 48V Phantom power is required.
- Large diaphragm supercardioid condenser mic
- Low noise floor
- Full-differential Quadra-FET front-end
- Nickel-plated 1" capsule
- Extended low frequency response
- 80Hz high-pass filter
- 10dB pad
- Comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case with shockmount
- Made in the USA
A high-performance workhorse for studio or stage. Order a CAD condenser mic today!
Equitek E100S Large Diaphram Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern; Supercardioid
- Frequency Response < 40Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: -30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB (Pad Engaged)
- Self Noise: 3.7 dBA (best in class)
- Hi-Pass: 80Hz Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P48